Further strengthen bidding supervision! The Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development proposed
Recently, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development issued the “Guiding Opinions on Further Strengthening the Supervision of Bidding and Tendering of Building Construction and Municipal Infrastructure Projects (Draft for Comment), including the consolidation of human rights responsibility for bidding, the optimization of bid evaluation methods, and the strengthening of bidding supervision. Measures.
Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of all provinces and autonomous regions, Housing and Urban-Rural Construction (Management) Committee of the Municipality directly under the Central Government, and Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to thoroughly implement the "Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Sustainable and Healthy Development of the Construction Industry" (Guo Ban Fa  No. 19), deepen the reform of the tendering and bidding system for housing construction and municipal infrastructure projects, and strengthen the supervision of project bidding activities, In order to crack down on illegal and illegal bidding and bidding, and maintain the order of the construction market, the Ministry of Research and Research drafted the “Guiding Opinions on Further Strengthening the Supervision of Bidding and Tendering of Building Construction and Municipal Infrastructure Projects (Draft for Comment). I am sending you, please organize relevant units to study and submit comments, and send a letter to the Construction Market Supervision Department of our department before October 25, 2019 (if the content of the opinion is not confidential, please send the electronic version to the designated mailbox).
Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
September 30, 2019
The key points of the Guiding Opinions are as follows:
Consolidate the rights and responsibilities of the tenderer
(1) Implement the primary responsibility of the tenderee. To consolidate the main responsibility of the tenderee in the bidding and tendering activities, party members and cadres are strictly prohibited from interfering with the bidding and bidding activities by using their powers or duties.
(2) The government investment project encourages centralized construction methods. Implement relatively centralized professional management, strictly control project investment, ensure project quality and safety and construction period, transfer to use units after completion acceptance, and improve the professional management level of government investment projects.
Optimization evaluation method
(1) Reduce the scope of bidding and tendering. The government investment project encourages the use of full-process consulting and general contracting methods to reduce the level of bidding and tendering. According to the contract or with the consent of the tenderee, the general contractor shall decide the professional subcontracting independently, and the tenderee shall not designate the subcontracting or dismembering project.
(2) Exploring the method of promoting the evaluation and separation. In accordance with the principles of scientific and democratic decision-making, the tenderee shall establish and improve the internal program control and decision-making restraint mechanism. According to the quotation and technical advice, the bid winner shall be selected to achieve the standardization and transparency of the bidding process, and the results shall be legal and fair. Supervision.
(3) Fully implement electronic bidding and bidding. Full implementation of the whole process of bidding and tendering transactions and remote evaluation of remote bidding, to achieve information disclosure of bidding and tendering activities.
(4) Promote the formation of a price mechanism in the market. Implement structural reform of the construction cost supply side, establish and improve multi-level engineering quantity calculation rules, and change the quota pricing method.
Strengthen supervision of bidding and tendering process
(1) Strengthen supervision over bidding and tendering activities. Strengthen the supervision of project bidding and bidding activities according to law, and severely crack down on illegal and illegal acts such as fraud, collusion and bidding.
(2) Strengthen the supervision of bid evaluation experts. In combination with the actual improvement and improvement of the management system for the dynamic supervision and extraction supervision of the bid evaluation experts, the supervisory duties of the bid evaluation experts shall be strictly implemented.
(3) Strengthening the supervision of market behavior of bidding agencies. Strengthen the appraisal and evaluation of employees in the bidding agency, investigate and deal with violations of laws and regulations by employees in strict accordance with the law, disclose the credit evaluation information to the public, implement the “blacklist” system of bidding agencies, and construct a mechanism of trustworthiness incentives and disciplinary actions.
(4) Strengthening contract performance supervision. The performance of the performance will be included in the credit evaluation. If the winning bidder fails to perform the contract, it will be credited as a bad behavior. If the circumstances such as the serial labeling are serious, it shall be included in the joint disciplinary punishment of the untrustworthy until the market is cleared.
Optimize the tendering and bidding market environment
(1) Accelerate the implementation of the project guarantee system. Implement the bank guarantee system and implement the project guarantee company guarantee and engineering guarantee insurance in the qualified areas.
(2) Increase the intensity of information disclosure. The time for publicizing the tender for public bidding and the information of the project for public bidding shall be disclosed to the public in the trading platform and electronic bidding administrative supervision platform issued by the bidding announcement, and shall be subject to the supervision of the public.
(3) Improve the credit evaluation mechanism of the construction market. Actively carry out credit evaluation of the construction market, improve the hierarchical management system of credit information, and punish the market entities with serious acts of dishonesty.
(4) Smooth access to complaints and standardize complaints. The regulatory authorities shall establish and improve a fair and efficient complaint handling mechanism, promptly accept and handle bidding and tendering complaints according to law, and increase investigation and punishment.