Residential containers are becoming more and more popular. How much do you know about it?
For project engineering, it is often faced with the problem of building temporary housing. From the current housing situation, box-type houses and container houses are the focus of the project department’s selection. At present, the box-style house has been applied to innovation in many fields such as architecture, art, commerce and public welfare. In the future, the application of box-style house can be realized in business, culture, performing arts, catering, accommodation, finance, office, home, technology and digital, Interactive and integrated development in many fields such as outdoor sports, automobiles, and cultural tourism. There is zero loss during the disassembly and assembly of containers for tens of thousands of residents, there is no residue of construction waste and no damage to the environment of the original premises. This greatly reduces land occupation disputes and management links, making it easier to realize digital positioning management. The box-style offices built by those large construction units can all be recycled. In the process of recycling, the damage to the wall panels is small, and the frame is not deformed. It can be quickly transferred to the next construction site to continue its use.
As GDP increases year by year, the life of the boss's surname is getting better and better. In a few years later, migrant workers' brothers and sisters will also use it. Box-style houses are used more and more frequently in public life. What advantages do customers give priority to them?
First of all, compared with the low turnover of traditional prefabricated houses, traditional prefabricated houses are basically put into use once, waste materials, but also require a lot of steel and labor, and have poor thermal insulation effect, which is prone to generate more construction waste. This new type of box house is more green and environmentally friendly. It is basically prefabricated in the factory and can be directly hoisted on site. The prefabricated production in the factory is more standard and standardized. The strict manufacturing process makes this kind of mobile house have good sealing properties and is conducive to later demolition. Turnover does not damage the assembled components, and can also reduce the construction waste generated during the installation process, and the steel is used as the main structure, which has strong wind resistance, earthquake resistance, and deformation resistance. It has good airtightness, warm in winter and cool in summer.
How to improve the firmness of residential containers?
1. There is a big gap between the foundation resident container and the traditional house. When choosing the installation location, the hardness must be selected, because its hardness has a great influence on the later installation of the resident container, and it also affects its firmness. One of the factors
2. Error Everyone knows a common sense. When an item is on a horizontal surface, its firmness must be higher than that of an inclined surface. This principle also applies to the construction of residential containers, so the construction of residential containers must be made. It is on a horizontal plane, and some errors in the middle are normal, but if the error is too large, it will still affect the subsequent installation;
3. The construction of operating the residential container in accordance with the process is actually a complicated and huge project. Once an abnormal condition occurs in a certain construction link, it will affect the overall quality and firmness of the project. Therefore, in the actual construction of residential containers, the construction process must be strictly implemented, and construction operations need to be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the construction process at each stage.
What are the main aspects of the environmental protection of residential containers?
1. The production does not require one brick and one tile, and there will be no construction waste on the construction site. Everyone should have seen construction waste on the construction site, including plastic foam used to wrap steel and bricks, and leftover sand and lime scraps. The small pieces of cut steel bars and the wood that is slowly decayed in the corners are discarded as construction waste, because the box-style houses are bound by the factory, and the leftovers of the construction are basically recyclable steel.
2. If the container house is old or damaged, it can be directly returned to the factory to reshape a new container without any rubbish caused by demolition and relocation. The whole house will be transported back as a whole. Box houses are different from the buildings we build. If we build our own houses for workers to live in, it will waste a lot of time and delay the construction period. This kind of box-style house can be directly lived in after being transported, which is very convenient. Moreover, after the construction is completed, it will be transported away without leaving any traces. Only by providing workers with a good working environment can they be more motivated to work. This kind of box-style house does not need to be deliberately decorated, especially when we go to work in other places, if there is not even a place to live, the basic life will become a problem. Although the packing box-style room has a relatively simple environment, it can withstand the wind and sun for us. Moreover, the seismic performance is relatively strong, so the probability of danger will be very small. The box-style house is convenient, movable, assembleable, and has strong plasticity. It can use your imagination to become a house of various shapes and categories. Very modern. It is different from the Chinese style and European style. It is suitable for wild lodging in the open space in the suburbs, not subject to environmental constraints.
What are the advantages of using a packed box house?
1. Heat insulation, windproof, shockproof, moistureproof, waterproof, leakproof, environmental protection, safety, fast and convenient movement, flexible combination.
2. The interior is completely decorated, with external electricity, air-conditioning, electricity, lighting, tables and chairs can be built-in, ready to use.
3. The service life is long, and the standard service life of the packaged box-style house currently out is at least 15 years.
4. Quick assembly, quick completion, immediate use, quick cost recovery.
5. Good drainage system.
6. The anti-seismic function reaches level 6, the solid structure, the load-bearing function is good, it can cover 3 stories high, and the wind resistance reaches level 5.
7. It is suitable for post-disaster reconstruction, residential houses, especially areas with remote locations and harsh environments. Nowadays, the design, production, supporting and other fields of box-type integrated houses are developing rapidly. Excellent box-type integrated house design schemes continue to emerge in the industry, and box-type integrated houses are leading the direction of future construction development.
Why are box houses so popular? First of all, the price of the box-style house is reasonable, but the scope of use is not limited. It can be used in various places such as construction sites, mines, and oil fields, and it can be decorated according to your own preferences. Nowadays, container houses are very popular on the market. Container houses are a construction system that once again hits the fashion trend. They can be moved to various places anytime and anywhere, bringing people a more convenient and comfortable life. Solar photovoltaic panels can be used for indoor electricity, solar water heaters can be used for heating and water supply, and the discharge of indoor showers and domestic water is purified by the sewage treatment system for reuse.
Advantages of container house:
(1) It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
(2) Transshipment on the way does not need to move the goods in the box, it can be directly reloaded.
(3) Fast loading and unloading can be carried out.
(4) It is very convenient to fill and unload cargo;
(5) The volume is large, and the cargo is loaded.
(6) The specifications can be stacked in the port and on the ship, saving a lot of space.
Maintenance of Temporary Box House:
1. First of all, the sun is the source of sun protection in the residential container room. In fact, the sun is the source of damage. Every day direct sunlight on any object can cause damage to the object. The residential container room is no exception. Therefore, you must pay attention to the sun when storing the container. Similarly, when it rains, you must also take measures to prevent rain. Similarly, rainwater is also easy to corrode the residential container. At the same time, when the residential container needs to be moved, it is mainly afraid of obstacles and scratches during transportation. Damage to the protective layer on the surface of the box can easily be eroded, reducing the overall service life of the house. Therefore, some obstacles that may collide must be avoided during transportation.
2. Fire is a common occurrence on current construction sites. If the container mobile house you use is made of foam color steel plate, you must pay more attention to fire prevention.